Join us on Saturday, March 8 for the UAB Hematology Review of the 2013 Annual ASH Meeting!
UAB Alumni House
1301 10th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-4555
7:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m.
Speakers will include:
- Harry Erba, M.D. – Acute and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and MDS
- Uma Borate, M.D. – Acute and Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia
- Naresh Bellam, M.D. – Non-Hodgkin’s and Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Kelly Godby, M.D. – Myeloma
- Ayman Saad, M.D. – Bone Marrow Transplant
- Rita Paschal, M.D. – Coagulation Disorders and Anticoagulation Therapy
Each presentation will be followed by an open discussion and debate on the appropriate clinical practice application of the new information.
We have availability for 50 registrants. Please register early if you would like to attend. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
To register, please email Natalie Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (205) 975-3015.
Sponsored for CME Credit by UAB Division of CME
The University of Alabama School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Alabama School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.