Please join us on Saturday, August 23, 2014, for the UAB Post-ASCO Highlight Review!
Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort & Conference Center
4000 Grand Avenue
Birmingham, AL 35226
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Speakers at this event will include:
- Guru Sonpavde, M.D. – prostate and kidney cancer
- Stefan C. Grant, M.D. – lung cancer
- Tina Wood, M.D. – GI/colorectal cancer
- James A. Posey, M.D. – GI/non-colorectal cancer
- Andres Forero, M.D. – breast cancer (advanced)
- Lisle Nabell, M.D. – breast adjuvant and neo-adjuvant
- Charles Leath, M.D. – update on GYN malignancies
- Stan Han, M.D. – update on brain tumors
- Richard Rosenthal, M.D. – thyroid cancer treatment
- Robert Conry, M.D. – melanoma
- Harry Erba, M.D. – leukemias, MDS and myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Kelly Godby, M.D. – myeloma
- Randall Davis, M.D. – update CLL
- Uma Borate, M.D. – lymphoma
To register for this event, please contact Natalie Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 975-3015. Space is limited, so please register early!
The University of Alabama School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Alabama School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.